gnome-libs compile error

Hi, when running make && make install for gnome-libs, libgnome and libgnomeui
all go fine then gtk-xmHTML tryes to find  X11/xpm.h

	readXPM.c:136: x11/xpm.h: No such file or directory

First off is this my system or a wrong include.
Second, if it's my system, where can I find xpm.h.
or if it's code, how do we fix it?

regards travs.

A witness to the second IT revolution...
...when GNU and linux whipped microsoft and
brought powerful computing to the masses for free!

More than just email--Get your FREE Netscape WebMail account today at