Re: Slightly Off Topic: GPL'ed Encyclopedia ?

Gleef wrote:

> *  Talk to the people at OpenContent:
>    http://www.opencontent.org/home.shtml

Have anyone forwarded this thread to them? I'm sure they would be very
interested.
Perhaps we can get ideas from them or they can help us in any other way.
If there is work done towards a free encoclypedia why ignore it and
start all over? (especially when it's such a big project!) I've seen
this done earlier (all the different GNU ICQ clones come to mind) Once
we know that there are other people working towards the same goal we
should at least concider coorperation.
At least it can't hurt letting the opencontent people know right?

.. Just some thoughts.

I really DO gotta get me one of
theese cool .signature files soon :-)