RE: Slightly Off Topic: GPL'ed Encyclopedia ?

Dave wrote:-

> Anyway slashdot seem to have already started something although I have
> not really looked at it and 5mins ago it appeared to be down. It does
> normally work though.

http://everything.slashdot.org

Actually from what I remember everything was more an entertainment based
system. From what I remember popular entertainment and music was well
covered but other areas where lacking. I'll email CmdrTaco and ask him.

Anyway as this is so far off topic I've created a mailing list to hive this
discussion off to. (The domain name is merely the first one of mine I had
access to).

To subscribe to the mailinglist, simply send a message with the word
"subscribe" in the Subject: field to the -request address of that list.

        To: encyclopedia-request@alljobs.com
        Subject: subscribe

To send a message post it to

encyclopedia@alljobs.com