Re: Progress, but...

David J. Orme wrote:

> I now have:
>
> glib, gtk+, imlib, gtk-engines, and gnome-xml built and installed.
>
> When I try to ./configure ORBit, I get:

All of the above now seems to work.  I haven't tried a test program yet,
but after removing the rpm versions of autoconf and automake and
replacing with the latest versions from ftp.gnu.org, everything seems to
build without a hitch.

Thanks especially to Jeff for all the help!

Regards,

Dave

--                 "Trying to get Windows to run on the hardware that
David Orme                  Linux typically [flys] on is like pushing
david@coconut-palm-software.com        an elephant through a keyhole"
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com           --Forbes Magazine