Re: Problem with autoconf *just* with Gnome CVS stuff

John Kate Looney wrote:
>  Ah, a gentleman and a scholar. That seemed to fix the problem. Must see
> what I've done to injure automake...Alas, now it seems to complain about
> not being able to find a config.h.in - which seems to have been moved from
> the repository, according to the ChangeLog. This seems to break, er, much,
> because config.h is empty, and nothing #defines handy thigns like
> HAVE_UNISTD_H etc. Is config.h used anymore ?

Oops.  Run the one command I omitted from my previous message,
autoheader.  autoheader generates config.h.in.  I'm not real sure where
autoheader needs to be run in that list of commands I sent you, so just
put it at the top...

	autoheader
	aclocal
	automake -a