/usr/local/include or /usr/local/lib/libname/include???

I just checken out my /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include dirs and
found that i have a old glibconfig.h in /usr/local/include
and a new one in /usr/local/lib/include??? It looks like gnome-libs
check in /usr/local/include witch for me is the right way
but it will be wrong because of the new glibconfig.h is installed in
/usr/local/lib/glib/include??

some of the gnome-libs includes will also be installed in
/usr/local/lib/libgnome/include but why??
Should not ALL includes be in the /usr/local/include dir instead of the
/usr/local/lib/libname/include???

--

http://www.algonet.se/~mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@algonet.se