RE: C++ and gnome ??

Actually there are c++ bindings in the pipeline for ORBit, it's just
that I'm being *really* slow about developing them. Lack of spare time
unfortunately.

> Also, I have got the feeling that the bindings in C++ to
> Gtk+/gnome weren't really under consideration.

AFAIK gtk-- is still being developed on a daily basis.

> Are there any plans about it ?

Also, I don't know what the other gnomers think about this but I'd
imagine some time in the (relatively near) future it will make sense to
develop a lot of the library stuff as components (just as MS are doing
in windows) so that they can be used from other languages without
requiring wrappers to be written for everything.

Cheers,

Phil.