Re: ok problems with gnome-core now ...

>> Neither is wait3() as I recall.  There are several places in the required
>> libraries which finally caused me to give up and include /usr/ucblib in the
>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make it work.
>>
>> I would definately be in favor of as much POSIX as possible, as well.
>> There was also one point at which I seem to remember that it was necessary
>> to add an additional include of <sys/types.h> to deal with something.
>> Should've written it down....
>
>Can you mail us the details?
>
>mgiuel.

I will try.  I wasn't going to make a big deal of it since I was just trying
to get things to work.  It will require a complete rebuild of gnome since I
don't have anything but gmc unpacked at the moment and also since I didn't
write it down (damn, damn, damn... :)) I don't remember which module it was
in that caused the problem.  I'll try to get to it this weekend, but I don't
know how long it will take.  Hopefully less than the 1.5 weeks it took last
time.  At least, this time I don't have to download all the 0.30 source over
a 26.400bps connection first.  With any luck, it has already been fixed in a
later version.

ast