Re: ok problems with gnome-core now ...
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: atownley informix com
- CC: allbery ece cmu edu, luther dpt-info u-strasbg fr, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ok problems with gnome-core now ...
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:40:08 -0600
> Neither is wait3() as I recall. There are several places in the required
> libraries which finally caused me to give up and include /usr/ucblib in the
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make it work.
> I would definately be in favor of as much POSIX as possible, as well.
> There was also one point at which I seem to remember that it was necessary
> to add an additional include of <sys/types.h> to deal with something.
> Should've written it down....
Can you mail us the details?
] [Thread Prev