Re: panel using all CPU

Philippe Moutarlier <philippe@enit.fr> writes:

> Well, in fact, it is not the panel which is using all the CPU, it is
> the drivemount_applet ...Don't know why yet.
>
> But one could use the old drivemount.c (rev 1.10 looks like) with the new panel.

I've seen that happening.  In my case the applets that were using all
the CPU were applets that had been started with a panel that was no
longer running!  Doing a ps -ux, I could see two sets of applets.  One
set (the one that was started by the currently running panel) was
behaving normally.  The other set was eating up all the CPU time.

	Regards,
	ldd