Re: New version of libglade

I just realised that I missed one file in this distribution.  I have
released a new version (0.0.3), that corrects the problem.  Alternatively
you can download the file makekeys.awk (it is in the dame directory), and
put it in the glade directory in the distribution.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/