RE: Developer documentation?

> I've figured out the *basics* of the GNOME-specific part by taking apart
> gnome-standalone.  But there are still unanswered questions there as well.
> I hate using functions without knowing what they're doing...
> programming by
> cut'n'paste is a good way to get in trouble when you don't know
> what you're
> pasting :-)

Yeah, I agree... I do that myself... And I don't like it but since it's the
only thing you can do right now...

I have noticed though, that if you first do the cut'n'paste, and then after
a while when you understand more and more of the code you've stolen, you
kind of rewrite it and voilą: you know what you're doing! :)

I guess it would be great if everyone took some tiny little time every now
and then to contribute to the documentation. If you have learnt something
that isn't in the docs, maybe you can write something down and put it in
there.

Unfortunately, I still haven't learnt enough to be able to do that myself
yet though.

/Richard