Re: make trauma

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Michael Lankton wrote:

> Gnome-libs bails halfway through make.  Sorry for the cut and paste, but I
> am stumped.  This is the first time I've tried to build gnome,  appreciate
> any help.  Thanks in advance.

I am not sure about this but I think that this occurs because of an
incompatibility with the gdk libraries.  Upgrading my libraries to the
latest cvs version fixed this for me.  I was under the impression,
however, that gnome was supposed to work with gtk+ 1.0.x.  Is this no
longer true, or will the changes be back ported to version 1.0.x?

Manish Vachharajani
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>