Re: Can not find configure.

./autogen.sh
Don't feel bad, I think it takes most people a while to figure that one
out.
PS: Get automake 1.3 if you haven't got it, otherwise you'll hurt your
head when you bang it off the wall in frustration. GNOME ought to come
with a big sticker saying "UPGRADE AUTOMAKE", but it doesn't. Yet.

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Alexey Kakunin wrote:
> Hello!
> I am just tried checkout cvs-sources.
> I set CVSROOT variable, then cvs login, then cvs -z3 checkout gtk+.
> Now, I have gtk+ sources in /gtk directory, but I havn't configure script in
> this directory. So, I can not compile nothing.
> Where can I get configure script?

Michael Hudson
Jesus College
Cambridge