Panel problems.

Hello All!
I had send letter to the list some days ago.
After answers (thanks for help), a download 1998052616 snapshot (I had used
1998051918 before it) and many problems was solved. This snapshot works fine!
Now I have only 1 really problem:
1) Panel crashes in shutdown button.
I use icewm 0.9.3. Here is my .xinitrc:

***************
#/bin/sh
gnome-session&
icewm
***************

I wrote about problems with applets (It does not closed after exit from
windows manager to the xdm). I test this problem and now, I has the next
information.
The gnome-panel kills applets correctly (before crashing), if I use shutdown
button in gnome-panel. But If I use shutdown in icewm-panel - gnome-panel
crashes and does not kill applets.

Also I have one question:
The gnome-session starts panel, gmc and help-browser. But I do not need help
browser in start up. Where can I change startup options?

Thank for advises.
Alexey Kakunin.