Re: [WM] GnomeMaker Website

Jeff> i want to use gnome applications, but I don't want to use the
Jeff> gnome panel, or have gnome session stuff running all over the
Jeff> place.  i just want to use the apps.  will this be possible?

Yes.

However, it does mean you'll have to do some things by hand.  For
instance if you use mouse-properties to set up your mouse, then you'll
have to run "mouse-properties --init" by hand in your .xsession.
(Ordinary the session manager takes care of this for you.)

BTW I'm not sure what you mean by "gnome session stuff running all
over the place".  Is there some particular concern you have?

Tom