Re: A few new applets

John> I tried compiling an applet outside of gnoem-core, and I came
John> across an error I read about before, But can't remember the
John> solution. When I run make I get:

I don't know if you got an answer to this, so I'm replying just in case.

John> gcc -Wall `gtk-config --cflags` "-I/usr/include -DNEED_GNOMESUPPORT_H -I/usr/lib/gnome-libs/include -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include" -c main.c
John> In file included from /usr/include/libgnome/libgnome.h:11,
John>                  from /usr/include/gnome.h:10,
John>                  from gqmpeg.h:21,
John>                  from main.c:8:
John> /usr/include/libgnome/gnome-parse.h:24: argp.h: No such file or directory

John> Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
John> Or where do I get argp.h ?

argp.h is part of the Gnome support package.  It should be installed
in (for you) /usr/lib/gnome-libs/include.  There should also be a
corresponding library called `libgnomesupport'.

These things should be installed when you installed gnome-libs.

Tom