Re: Gnome and Windowmaker

On Wed, 27 May 1998 adam@cybertrails.com wrote:
> 	As a result, I was thinking about putting up a page about
> how to make Gnome work well with WindowMaker.  Would there be
> any interest in such a page?  I figured it could hold themes for
> WM that work well (or require) Gnome, and perhaps be a central
> location for any WM patches to make Gnome compliance.

I think this is a good idea.  The fact that gnome doesn't have a homegrown
windowmanager like some other desktops necessitates such sources of
information, so that new users and artistically challenged ones (like
me;) can set up good-looking desktops.

Otherwise fantastic work Gnome-developers!
(I hope to be able to make a contribution at some stage; my time is *very*
limited at this stage however.)

Charl

Charl Botha

E-Mail cpbotha@sun.ac.za

Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
Digital Signal Processing Group
Department of Electronic Engineering
University of Stellenbosch
South Africa