Gnome and Windowmaker

	I've been playing recently with Windowmaker and the daily
snapshots of Gnome.  It took me almost two days to get it to a
mostly workable state.. (as far as feel goes.. many parts of
WindowMaker conflict with parts of Gnome designed for the same
function.. like the Dock and the Panel)

	As a result, I was thinking about putting up a page about
how to make Gnome work well with WindowMaker.  Would there be
any interest in such a page?  I figured it could hold themes for
WM that work well (or require) Gnome, and perhaps be a central
location for any WM patches to make Gnome compliance.

	I've posted an almost identical message to the WindowMaker
list, and the response seemed mostly favorable.

	Also.. what is involved in programming Gnome applets?  Is
there a guide somewhere to it?

--
Adam Jacob                  E-Mail: <adam@cybertrails.com>
Systems Administrator       WWW: http://www.cybertrails.com