Re: Package location

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Harold Schlicht wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, Michael:
>
>          'make' says:
> "*** No rule to make target /usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h", needed by
> '.deps.utils.P' . Stop"
>
>         Although that's close to what you suugested above, I can't actually
> track the problem down.  The glibconfig.h file is actually there.  Any
> other ideas/instructions?

Ugh. This sort of thing happens to me occasionally. I don't know why, does
anybody else?
Things to try:
deleting the offending Makefile, forcing it to be regenerated
make clean or make distclean followed by autogen.sh
trashing the imlib directory and getting from CVS again
praying

I hope one of the above helps.

Oh yes, one more: make sure your auto{make,conf,header} stuff is up to
date. Do this one first, you'll need up to date stuff when it comes to
gnome-objc.

Michael Hudson
Jesus College
Cambridge