Re: idl and gnome-core

Colin> First off, gnome-core seems to be growing a fair amount in
Colin> size...i'm all for pruning it back, and adding a separate
Colin> gnome-applets section.

Is size the only reason?
I personally don't think that is a big deal.

Colin> But I haven't figured out why I'm getting this error:

Colin> idl --name gnome-panel ./gnome-panel.idl
Colin> make[2]: idl: Command not found

Colin> Perhaps sonmeone could just point me to documentation on idl,
Colin> whatever it is?

idl is the stub compiler for MICO.  This probably means you don't have
MICO installed.

Tom