Re: Gnome-core compile problems with LEX and/or automake

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Cedric Tefft wrote:

> processing .
> `aclocal' will also look in `macros'
> desktop-properties/Makefile.am:863: lex source file used without @LEXLIB@
> automake: desktop-properties/Makefile.am: lex source seen but `LEX' not
> defined in `configure.in'
> automake: desktop-properties/Makefile.am: lex source seen but `AC_DECL_YYTEXT'
> not in `configure.in'
> processing ./gemvt

What versions of libtool, automake, and autoconf installed? Make sure you
have the latest (ftp.labs.redhat.com has .rpm's of the needed versions).

> Making all in panel
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/cedric/gnome/gnome-core/panel'
> Computing dependencies for mico-parse.cc...
> mico-parse.cc:11: gnome-panel.h: No such file or directory
> make[2]: *** [.deps/mico-parse.P] Error 1

Install mico.

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.