Problems building libobgnome

Hi,

there is a bug in the gnome-objc module concearning the configuration
stuff. I donīt know about autoconf, so I canīt fix it.

When compiling with
> ./autoconf.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome; make
and having the gnome-libs in /opt/gnome/lib the following is issued during
the configuration step:

> checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /opt/gnome/lib... found
> GNOME_INCLUDEDIR is -I/opt/gnome/include -DNEED_GNOMESUPPORT_H
>     -I/opt/gnome/lib/gnome-libs/include -I/usr/lib/glib/include
>     -I/usr/X11R6/include
> GNOME_INCLUDEDIR is

and later while compiling libobgnome the /opt/gnome/lib isnīt in the path
for linking libobgnome:

> ld: cannot open -lgnomeui: No such file or directory

dirk