Re: mico-2.0.5

| i don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that we, as software
| developers, should have those kinds of resources.  compiling _does_ take
| megaflops and megabytes, and generally a lot of both.  with memory being

I agree... I'm glad I have access to that machine, as mine [a 3.6-year-old
P60 with 24MB [non-EDO]RAM] went obsolete a long time ago...

| so cheap, (32mb edo simm == about 50 US dollars) expanding the available
| swap space should probably only be a week or two or three's long
| workaround until you can find to time to get down to the hardware store.

Yeah... this is nice if you have $50 to spend.  Unfortunately, I'm a
poor college student... I currently have < $100 to my name [most of it
in coin rolls I collected from my spare-change repository] and about $200
in bills sitting on my desk in front of me...

My machine-upgrade plans are in progess, but are being hampered by moving
and housing costs in Berkeley...  which are pretty bad.

I'm just saying that all people don't have [and can't necessarily get] more
resources immediately... But, we do what we can, eh?  There are still
options.

...jsled