Re: GnomeRight

Hmm.

Well, I know some people are working on a decent FTP client to run
under Gnome (at least I think its supposed to be gnome compliant),
called LiteSpeed http://www.voxel.net/litespeed/.  The email addys
of some developers are:
                          rdutt@voxel.net, and matt@cgibuilder.com

Wouldn't it be good if you and the litespeed team could work
together to integrate this all into one great ftp program?  And, I
noticed that resuming a file transfer was on their TODO list.  Just
my opinion.

Chris