Re: Device (un)mount applet

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> The exec command poses no problem.  It has to deal with the situation
> of figuring out what to do ;-).  We can have the script output both
> the new title and the icon name to load.

Wild try... a script that outputs multiple files in MIME format? Each text
thingy is considered a label, each image an icon? Could mean we could create
scripts in NO time that did things and updated icons and labels. Or perhaps
our own more specific format, since MIME is too general for this.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --