Re: Device (un)mount applet

Auto-mount if fine (especially auto unmount), but auto-run is a pain in
the rear for some people--like me.  I hate putting in a CD only to have
it run what Windows wants it to run, and not what I want it to run.  Make
it EASILY disable-able. In Windows, I had to mess with the Registry to
turn it off.

|                  Soren Harward                  |
|Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.|
|   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net   |
|Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you|
|rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.|