Re: Device (un)mount applet

>We could add this to the new diskusage-applet. So you could right click on
>it, and there would be submenu mount, with all the entrys in fstab which
>aren't mounted now.

Better: all mount points, the mounted appear with some mark "mounted" and
the rest "not mounted" (a mini icon near the text?). When you select one, it
just changes modes. So you can mount and umount from the same menu.

Or do one menu to mount and another to umount (all entries in both, but
those mounted appear grayed in the mount menu, cos they can not be mounted
again without umounting).

The single menu idea is better, IMHO, cos menu will reamin always the same
size (except when creating new mount points, of course). [See discussion
about removing vs graying things in menus, graying was winner, if I remember
correctly]

GSR