Re: diskusage applet for panel updated

> +display df output (% free on each FS) in tooltip?

I would suggest using the tooltip to display what the file system is,
because it is a bit difficult to know what each thing is.

> I write the output from df to a /tmp file, and read for there. Therefore,
> the whole thing really eats way to much cpu (nearly 2 % on my system :(.
> Can i somehow read the stdout-put of df directly in the prg? Would give
> huge speedup :)
> Or can i get df-data even faster?

I suggest you either take code from the GNU fileutils or from the
Midnight Commander (I stole the code from GNU file utils) so that you
get direct access to the df information, without the intermediate
step.

best wishes,
Miguel.