RE: [Color Blindness - Modeling Images as Seen by Red/Green Deficient]

This is sort of off-topic, but does anyone have knowledge of an image
filter to "color-blind" an image to show what someone with red-green
deficiency might see?  I suspect that this wouldn't be too hard to do,
but I lack the background to implement it.  What wavelengths/spectrum
would you need to mask?

Thanks,

-Brent