Re: WWW interface functions in Gnome libraries?

    >> Let me suggest using the config name
    >> `/Gnome/Applications/Browser' to find the browser.

    Graham> Cool; I was going to use /Gnome/UI_WWW/ but that makes
    Graham> more sense.  -- Graham Hughes

My $0.02: I would rather see this as a generalized URL interface,
rather than a www/browser thing.  That way, any program could launch
any url.  The user could have it configured to use netscape for
everything, or they could use netscape for http, ncftp for ftp, gnus
for news, etc.  There's no reason for the program calling this
function to care whether it is actually sending you to a web or ftp
site.  Perhaps the function should be called gnome_url_load() or
something like that.

Ben