Re: Applets are giving me trouble! and gnome-terminal too!
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- To: Claudemir Todo Bom <allgood conection com br>
- Cc: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Applets are giving me trouble! and gnome-terminal too!
- Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 06:42:44 +0200 (CEST)
Claudemir> I've been using gnome builded from cvs at middle-april,
Claudemir> all of has worked fine, but after I've downloaded the
Claudemir> 980510/980514/980516 versions of gnome-libs and
Claudemir> gnome-core, applets isn't working.
On ething you should try, if applets don't work, is to make sure that
local networking is all OK, since the panel<->applet communication
uses local networking.
For example, if "ping localhost" acts weird, that would explain it
all, and it can be fixed by running (as root) "route add -net 127.0.0.0"
] [Thread Prev