Re: I had trouble in getting to gnome-lib .13

MICO is the CORBA implementation that Gnome uses.  I can't explain in full
detail how it works, but if you're familiar at all with a Windows
environment, it's like OLE.  It does the sub-surface handling of all Gnome
data, so I guess it's reasonable to say that it's necessary for Gnome to
run properly.

|                  Soren Harward                  |
|Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.|
|   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net   |
|Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you|
|rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.|

[compile problems, yada yada yada....]