Re: Ongoing Spreadsheet projects?

Il 15-Mag-98, Miguel de Icaza ha scritto:
>> I may have some time this summer to do something useful this summer :-)
>> and i have worked with spreadsheet (Excel, Applixware,Lotus) for a
>> number of years so i was wondering if anyone know of any spreadseet
>> projects going on here in gnome world ?
>The SIAG spreadsheet already has Gtk+ support.  I believe an entry is
>available on the gnome software map.
Has this project a web site?
... is there any hope to have in Gnome a Office like suite of programs? WP,
sheetspreat, graphical database, scheduler ecc.?

/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: redaelli@inc.it | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga                        | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950     |