Re: Questions about gnome-objc?

Florian Hars wrote:

[clip about ObjC, nextstep.]

> (Its a long time since I last looked at ObjC, so I'm not sure about the
> exact syntax and method names and things, but it is something similar).

You are correct, this is pretty close to the syntax. ObjC is a wonderful
language and incredibly powerful, if you or anyone else is curious to see
obgnome in action I've got an obGnomeHello program, does basically the same
stuff as stock_demo (minus the pixmaps) and gnome-hello does, in ObjC. Elliot
Lee has done a wonderful job wrapping most, if not all, of gtk+ and a few of us
are working on wrapping all the libgnome* functions, so writing GNOME apps in
ObjC is completely possible...

Maybe setting up a gnome Object farm would be useful? MiscKit for gtk+
anyone?:)

Michael