Enlightenment

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question.  Last night I downloaded imlib-1.4 (rpm) and
installed it.  I had to reboot my machine for some reason and discovered I
could no longer get enlightenment to start.  Basically, I got a Segmnet
fault error when E tried to start.  Realizing that it must have been the new
library I tried to recompile E.  But E failed to recompile as it gave me
errors such as the following:

: undefined reference to `Imlib_init'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_load_image'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_render'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_copy_image'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_destroy_image'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_render'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_copy_image'
: undefined reference to `Imlib_destroy_image'

I have had similar problems with other Enlightened programs (Eterm and
EMusic) although the programs still worked even under imlib-1.3.  I would
really appreciate any help I could get on this.  BTW  all the libraries that
are required (listed on the Enlightenment site) are available and show up
using ldconfig -v or ldconfig -p  (I have ImLib.so doesn't show up with
ldconfig -v but does show up with the -p options).  Thanks in advance.

Nathan Alonzo Smith