Re: panel & FvwmPager problem:

Well after staring at panel code for a while and getting nowhere, I
stared at the FvwmButtons man page for a while and found a workaround.
Use something similar to the following to invoke FvwmPager in FvwmButtons:

*FvwmButtons(2x1,Swallow (Respawn) "FvwmPager" "FvwmPager 0 1")

The important option is the (Respawn) which gets tells FvwmButtons to
re-run FvwmPager if it dies.

Hopefully this will be my last posting about Fvwm and the panel unless I
find some real fixes....

-Toshio
On Wed, 13 May, 1998 at 10:10:39PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi set free these words: