Re: GnomeSelectPaper Widget

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Dirk Luetjens wrote:

> I studied the libgtk-documentation once more and learned that there is a
> class initialisation and a instance initialisation function. I don't know
> when the class initialisation function is called, but when this is only
> one time, this could be for the paperinit() function. The paperdone()
> function would go into the class destruction code (where is it?)

There is no class destruction, I don't think. Could be wrong.

When the Corel announcement came out, I was thinking that they might want
to work on a standard printing mechanism. Perhaps ask them anyway (maybe
Gnome could "officially" see if Corel is interested in some kind of
cooperation)? Seems like something they'd want to be standard rather than
having to maintain all the drivers themselves.

Havoc