GUBI status (was Re: Questions about gnome-objc?)

On Wed, May 13, 1998 at 05:16:23PM +0200, Dirk Luetjens wrote:
> > > From what I find on the net, there must be an Next-Developper-App, where
> > > you drag-n-click your application together. Will there ever be a GNOME
> > > version of this?
> BTW does somebody know about the state of GLE (GTK+ Layout Engine)?

Better yet, does anyone know if GUBI is dead or something? When I d/l'ed
it recently, the latest version I found was from somewhere in '97 (April
rings a bell). I eventually got it to compile (using the 04/25 gtk rpm),
but it doesn't show any windows on the screen at all.
My questions:
- is someone working on it at all
- does anyone have a clue as to why it doesn't show any windows

cya,
Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers