Re: Questions about gnome-objc?

Hi,

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> > From what I find on the net, there must be an Next-Developper-App, where
> > you drag-n-click your application together. Will there ever be a GNOME
> > version of this?
>
> Hopefully yes. Not in the near future though.

I not sure, but I think the main advantage of Objective C is when using an
Interface Builder where you can instantiate and connect objects on the
fly. While normal programming with gnome and gtk there is no main
advantage of using it. Perhaps I'm wrong, or I don't see the benefits
for now.

BTW does somebody know about the state of GLE (GTK+ Layout Engine)?

Dirk