Re: Small problem with panel (was Re: recently on the WindowMaker list)

	This is happening on all versions of FVWM and derivatives.  I'm
using Afterstep with the same problem.  I haven't been using the panel for
that reasn.  (Well, and the fact that I'm on a 486 with 24 megs of RAM...
Not enoughh to happily run everything.)