Re: Gtk-Xmhtml and lists

    Koen> This is an error caused by docbook, not by (Gtk)XmHTML. The
    Koen> nested lists docbook generates are in violation with the
    Koen> HTML3.2 standard, this explicitly states that nested lists
    Koen> may only occur when they are *inside* a list element. So:

I agree with Koen that (Gtk)XmHTML should not allow for bad HTML.  I
don't know the standard too well, but I'll take what you say on faith
about the stylesheet output being broken.

*But* I am confused by your talk of the <ul> and <li> stuff.  I think
that the tables of contents that look poor are

<dt>
  <dt>
  </dt>
</dt>

I will pass this along to Norman Walsh hoping that it will make its
way into his 1.08 DocBook modular stylesheets.