Re: Balsa status

No, Balsa is not stalled.  The current CVS version is broken due to some internal restructuring of the program, but if you get the version out of CVS from  5/9/98 16:00:00  it should be working quite well.  I am using Balsa to reply to this.. so uhm.. it works :)

Lemme know if you have any other questions.  I put up a webpage that had some recent screenshots on it at http://www.pavlov.net/balsa/  Take a look at that.