./autogen.sh: Can't find gdk_imlib and tiff :(

Hi!

I've downloaded from the daily snapshots the following archives

gnome-common
gnome-libs
gnome-devel
gnome
imlib
gtk+

I've compiled with success the gtk+ and imlib, when I tried to run
./autogen.sh from gnome-libs, it tell me that I don't have gdk_imlib,
but it is in /usr/local/lib/, It worked with the old version (1.2), but
with 1.3 and 1.4 autogen.sh give me these errors.

The same happens with tiff, but libtiff.* is in /usr/local/lib/.

I've hacked the configure.in to always accept gdk_imlib and tiff, but I
think that this is the wrong way to make it works!

Can somebody help me? (or fix the source)

Best Regards (and sorry by my bad english)
--
Claudemir Todo Bom <allgood@conection.com.br>
                   <http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8459>