Re: Postscript, printing?

From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Subject: Re: Postscript, printing?
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:13:05 -0500

miguel> > I am not sure, but I havethe feeling that no printing or postscript library
miguel> > exists in gnome (and gtk).
miguel>
miguel> You are correct.  I assume that every application that does printing
miguel> will generate the Postscript that suits them.  Should we have a
miguel> library of Postscript thingies around?

Althought gtkDPS exist, it dosen't supply printing method.
But DPS/DGS perhaps supply these method.

BTW:
Is there  a replacement of "Microsoft Windows Printing System" ?

---
hideki