objective-c / corba

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> On Tue, 5 May 1998, David V. Duccini wrote:
>
> > General question:  Is there much effort / developement being done in
> > Objective-C ?  IE: CORBA bindings specifically?
>
> We cannot do ObjC CORBA bindings until we have a decent ORB - i.e.  when
> ORBit gets finished. Help is welcomed ;-)

Help is offered!  I've got an Objective-C, OODB engine that we built here
at BackPack in support of our www.tcbiz.com directory and for our
internal accounting system as well as our 1.800eMail system.  Its fast,
its scalable, is very OO based.....its writing in Objective-C, I just want
to place a "real" interface to it, and CORBA seems the way to go.

Tell me where to look for ORBit info, and who/how I can help, and I'm all
over it.

-duck

duccini@bpsi.net              BackPack Software, Inc.        www.backpack.com
+1 612.645.7550 voice        BPSI Internet Services              www.bpsi.net