Re: ICQ for Gnome

I've been hard at work the past couple days on a GTK (not GNOME, yet)
version of ICQ.
I got the excellent pyGTK package from James Henstridge so i
could prototype the GUI quickly (and then i discovered that someone had
already drafted up a gui)

On the second day, I attempted to send packets (from Python again) to
login but didnt' have much success ............. until 4:30 this morning!
and i stopped there.

I'd be willing to collaborate also.  I've taken a look at the micq source
to help out a bit.

this prolly wont make the gnome-list (none of my messages ever seem to,
i've stopped trying )

aadi.deshpande
school://njit.edu/senior/                       732.296.1285
work://arcus.net/developer/                     212.501.8122
"Never treat others as a means; respect all as ends unto themselves" - Immanuel Kant