Re: Sound Events and The Enlightened Sound Daemon

On Sun, May 03, 1998 at 06:40:55PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > At any rate, I'd be honoured to contribute the Enlightened
> > Sound Daemon to the Gnome project.  Please let me know
> > how I can help out.
>
> Would you mind putting/maintaining EsounD on the GNOME cvs server?
> That way other people can put fixes directly and contribute the sound
> configurator and other bits.
>
> If you are interested, mail me a crypted() password and I will get you
> CVS write access.

I am _not_ trying to start a serious flame war in here, but our
(Adam and me ) gnome sound proposal follows (Adam correct me if I am wrong):

	-Base API to NAS which has been here for years. And also it has
	sopport in some app's (like mpg123)
	-NAS is network transparent which is added plus.

Ville