Re: Restoring properties on startup

Tom Tromey wrote:

> This works because the session management code in the *-properties
> programs arranges to run (e.g.) `mouse-properties --init' the next
> time the session starts.  This code is in the function property_main()
> in main.c.

Ah, I see, didn't look close enough. I've just started playing with
peices of Gnome, but have been running KDE as my main desktop. Had I
been running the session manager and kicking off a whole Gnome desktop
it should have been working. Something I'll have to rectify from hence
forward.

> Does this address your concerns?

Yup.

Cheers,