Re: GNOME in the press

Paul> I really do like the Qt Motif style which is IMHO very much
Paul> better than what gtk+ currently has to offer.

I'd find it useful if you posted some specific ways in which Qt's look
is better.  Perhaps the differences can be addressed in some way.

Paul> Another point is that one can extensively use the keyboard
Paul> instead of the mouse for traversing and using Qt apps, which
Paul> very unfortunately is practically still largely impossible with
Paul> any gtk+ app including the famous gimp.

I think this is a known problem.  I don't know if anybody is working
on it, though.

Tom